CALL FOR PRESENTERS
Encouraging Innovation and Technology:
HHLib 9 Online Conference
LearningTimes invites librarians, library staff, vendors, graduate students, and developers to submit program proposals related to the topic of mobile library services for the “Encouraging Innovation and Technology: HHLib 9″ online conference to be held February 26-27, 2014.
Proposals are due December 11, 2013.
Go to http://nine.handheldlibrarian.org/proposal-submissions to submit a proposal
The Encouraging Innovation and Technology conference will feature interactive, live online sessions. We are interested in a broad range of submissions that highlight current, evolving and future issues in library services, including gamification in libraries, mobile library services, technological changes, gis, etc. We (and the conference attendees) want to hear about:
- Your most innovative ideas
- Your most innovative projects
- Super successes and super failures.
- Super plans
- What was learned from success or failure
Online presentations may be conducted in one of two formats:
- a 45-minute live online session (i.e. synchronous webcast)
- a 15 minute lightning round presentation
Conference registration fees are waived for speakers. Presenters are expected to:
- Conduct your session using Adobe Connect (computer, Internet, mic required)
- Provide a digital photo of yourself for the conference website
- Respond to questions from attendees
- Attend an online 30-60 minute training on Adobe Connect prior to the conference
Proposal Submissions: Submit your proposal by completing the web form at http://nine.handheldlibrarian.org/proposal-submissions